Before you visit Romania, please check your visa requirements and make sure you have a valid visa (you can check your requirements here).
The visa application process can be lengthy, so make sure to submit your application as soon as possible!
The visa application process consists of creating an account on the official Ministry of Foreign Affairs online platform, filling in your credentials and travel details and then participating in an interview at the closest Romanian mission (which you will book through the eVisa platform).
As organizers of the IASSS 2017 Symposium, the Romanian Student Society of Surgery will provide you with a visa invitation letter in support of your visa application, only after you have registered and paid the Symposium fee. Once your account has been activated, you can request an official invitation letter by logging into your account and filling in the “VISA Invitation Letter Request” form.
Please note the following important terms:
- Visa invitation letter requests are processed in 3 working days after you have completed the form; the letter is submitted to you via email.
- Visa invitation letters will only be issued for the period of the event and for entry into Romania. No other date and / or country requests will be supported.
- Applying for a Romanian visa and visa issuance is beyond our control. We are not liable for visa costs, shipping, processing and/or issuance.
- If you need a hard copy, any additional delivery cost has to be covered and arranged by the applicant. Hard copies will only be provided on demand.
- We will do everything possible to help you with your visa application, but we cannot offer a full refund if your trip has to be cancelled because of visa-related problems (see also “Refund policy”).
If you have other questions regarding Romanian visas, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org